Call for Proposals
The window for 2018 Proposals has now passed! Thank you to all of you who submitted.
But wait! We may have some availability as schedules shift around. Use the button below to have your presentation added to the wait list. If we find a spot for your session, we’ll let you know.
Would you like to be one of the first presenters at the International Music Education Summit? We’d LOVE to have you!
The Music Education Summit will be hosted entirely ONLINE, which means presenters are required to:
○ Have access to and use of a robust internet connection
○ Quality microphone and any other hardware and software necessary for their presentation [i.e. webcam, presentation software, etc.]
○ Attend all online training opportunities provided by Music Education Summit management team.
○ Have a strong desire to improve the skills and/or lifestyle of music educators around the world!
○ All Presentations must be in English.
The Music Education Summit management will provide all of the classroom software as well as scheduling, communications, and registration with summit attendees. We will also provide training for you so that you feel comfortable using the online classroom and can be an effective teacher.
The International Music Education Summit welcomes presenters from around the world, as well as a wide variety of conference presentation topics. We want to offer an extensive list of professional development options for teachers from all school types, locations, and situations.
Selected presenters will be notified by February 21, 2018.
To submit your presentation proposal, click the button below.